27.10.10

AVER AWARDS’ Available Light Model Shoot Contest

PITO left me a note on my FB wall :

hey....congrats on winning 3rd prize wif de Digital SLR thingy.....nice work....hope i got de rite person =P

Roger also left me 1 :

Available light shot, nice work, congrats Soo Lee !! :)”

So I thought what happened?? Then I clicked on Digital SLR Magazine FB page. Then I see…

 

The top 3 winners of AVER AWARDS’ Available Light Model Shoot Contest :

1st Prize – Musa Jaafar – RM2,000 cash voucher

1st_Musa-Jaffar

2nd prize – Leon Lee – RM1,000 cash voucher

2nd_Leon-Lee

3rd Prize – Chua Soo Lee – RM500 cash voucher

3rd_Chua-Soo-Lee

OMG !!! My shots!!! got selected!!! OH My GOSH !!!!

This was a shots that taken on AVER AWARDS’ event at e@Curve, on August 29. I never thought this shot can be selected. I would say is I M SO FREAKING LUCKY !! Well, thanks PHILIP for the tips !

No comments: